Friday, May 6, 2011

Payday!

Today is payday!! Yippee!!! My favorite day of the week!

Where I work, I get paid biweekly. It used to be weekly but then they changed it a few years ago to biweekly. It seems like I am constantly broke on this new pay system. But I try to make it work.

I decided that every pay day I would do what I call “Extra Cents”. I have 3 accounts that are in constant use: My Main checking account, my Savings account and another checking account that I use to pay Kindle and Ipod downloads, Netflix subscription and anything on Amazon.com.
These 3 accounts all had cents in them. I withdrew the extra cents right into my house fund. I would never miss 0.78 cents from my account.

Checking account #1: $0.66
Checking account #2: $0.78
Savings account: $0.38
________________________________________
Money into House Fund: $1.82

No comments:

Post a Comment