Thursday, May 5, 2011

A new book for my Kindle




I desperately need a book to read during my lunch break at work. It allows me to escape. This was not something that I was willing to whittle out of my budget.

First I want to say that I HIGHLY recommend getting a Kindle/Nook/eReader. I personally have the Kindle and LOVE having so many books at my finger tips. The Kindle is small enough to fit in my purse and the battery last forever. I bring my Kindle with me everywhere because you never know when you will need to pass some time (like the doctors office!). Plus you can read that trashy novel with the scandalous cover and no one will ever know! Tee Hee ; )

A month ago I joined a Kindle book club online. I figured it would help me read books that I would normally never purchase and learn new things about my Kindle. Well I was right about both of those things. Not only have I read a book that I would never in my life choose (Leota’s Garden) but I found out that it was 100% free!!

FREE = Exactly in my price range J

Doing further research I found several books on Amazon.com for the Kindle that where free! I am so excited by all the choices they have on there. Classic books, science fiction, romance novels, short stories and more! The best part is if I really can’t stand the book, I didn’t waste any money on it! Score! : D

My monthly budget for a book: $10.00
Fairy Tales and other Stories: $ 0.00

______________________________________
Money into the House Fund: $10.00 (woot woot)


Here is just a small sample of other books free for your Kindle on Amazon.com:

Hailey Twitch Is Not a Snitch
Two Wars
Today We Are Rich.
Digital Disciple
A Promise of Forever Love
Pride and Prejudice
Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Presenting to Win: The Art of Telling Your Story, Updated and Expanded Edition
Doing Good
Almost Perfect (Perfect Trilogy)
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Dracula
The Holy Bible English Standard Version (ESV)
The Scarlet Letter
The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
The Count of Monte Cristo
Do the Work
A Fool Again: A Novella
War and Peace
Little Women
Jane Eyre
Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 Slow Cooker Recipes: Exclusive online cookbook
Sense and Sensibility
The Abandoned
Treasure Island
Mormonism Mama And Me
The Art of War
Hide in Plain Sight
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
Let's Get Naked
Emma
The Time Machine
Ancient Art History 101: The TextVook
Uncle Tom's Cabin
Anna Karenina
The Legends of King Arthur and His Knights
The Secret Garden
Dots and Boxes
SEALed with a Kiss
Tailor-Made Bride, A
Sparks Fly (A fun contemporary romance about the "magic" of falling in love)
A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World
Too Close to Home (Women of Justice Series #1)
Making Waves: A Novel
Dead Girl Walking
Secret in Salem
Disaster Status
It Happens Every Spring (The Four Seasons of a Marriage Series #1)
Lie Down in Green Pastures
The Shepherd
Songs for a Teenage Nomad
Dark Legacy
The Call of Zulina
Long Hard Ride: Rough Riders, Book 1
Team Secrets Of The Navy Seals
Baby, I'm Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment